This blog has some posts in portuguese that make sense to be written in portugese and not in English. My excuses to all my friends or readers who cannot read Portuguese, but nevertheless there is always very good translators in the web and I am sure you will not be dissappointed with my decison of making a Blog bilingual.

Monday 11 February 2008

Conferences

Up coming conferences

Eden annual conference which will be held at Lisbon on 11-14 of June 2008

Web 2.0 meeting which be held at Braga, Portugal on 10 October 2008


Past ( call for papers) Conferences

I-SEMANTICS 2008
NILE2008

1 comment:

Nykemartyn said...

the EDEN Annual Conference was held on June 11-14 in Lisbon. The host institution was Universidade Aberta of Portugal. In this site, Their TV production team prepared an excellent video composition of some enjoyable moments of the conference and interviews with keynote speakers. They show well the lively atmosphere of the event.
------------
Nykemartyn
Internet marketing